I really liked this movie, is different from what you usually see at theatre. This is good but not that innovative, because in my opinion is a mix between Matrix, Strange Days and the book of Carlos Castaneda The teaching of Don Juan. Some points in the movies aren't clear enough but maybe I don't have understand perfectly those scenes, when the DVD will be released I will watch it again. The only thing that bothered me was that I coulden't watch it in IMAX..

What I liked really in this movie is that you need to ask yourself this question: what is really real? When you dream you are not aware that you are inconcious and the emotion that you feel, such as: pain, love, fear you believe that they are real.
The reality we are living is real? Maybe it is real because we believe it and this is enough to make it possible, but this reality we accepted for "real" is true? And if it is not, what we can do? what is reality?

I know that lot of people are not agree with me, but I believe that some situation are shared reality, and others are just a perception that our minds created. And all begin with an Idea, and an Idea can be changed, so when you change your Idea automatically you change the reality.

A simple example: I believe that write my thesis is difficult and boring and just thinking about it make me feel bad and nervous. I know that what I believe about write a thesis is an idea, my opinion on this field. So, if I change my Idea, like "I adore write my thesis" this change suddenly the reality.
Write a thesis change from being anxios to be a normal thing to do...

Ok I admit that this is not that easy like it seems, it became easy when you start with an assumption: I can change my Ideas, how many time in life we said: I don't like it, and then you start like the same thing... So with some tools you can change your mind and so the reality.

It takes a while, because is needed to change conviction that is really buried deep inside your mind, maybe
 in your subconscious.
This is my goal change my reality from: I hate my thesis to I can do a great thesis without being stress about.
I will try hard, and usually this work give me amazing results!


By the way I have done my frist step for my thesis: I have saved a word file with the name Thesis on in! LOL!!!

GOOD NIGHT!!

Thank you life for being so good to me! For all the things I have, for the important persons in my life, for becoming a better person every day, for make me understand how things really works in this universe. =) I'm so happy and I know that happines bring more happines. I'm not afraid to be happy no more, because I know that I can be a person full of joy and love =)