I don't write here since last November.. it is almost 1 year.
A lot of things happened in this months... Firstable I decided to write in English. I really need to improve my knowledge of this language and write in English will be a good exercice. I know that my English is not that good but I can get better in this field.

I thought about start a new blog, but then i realize that I'm an evolved version of my past self, so why start over again? Let's continue what I've done in the past. Past can not be change, only accepted and realese with love!

It is difficult to reassume an entire year in a post without being too long. So I will be short.

The main things happened in this year were:
1. I have done an Internship in Rome in an important international organization;
2. I started to play piano and guitar (this one only in june)
3. Found a tratment for cistitis with d-mannose.
4. I have met the perfect exercice for me: Running!


I think that these are the most important thing happened in my life. The internship of course, because of the possible work scenario, and play piano and guitar are important to me because I've understand that everithing is possible even if you are not that young to do that (by the way I'm 25 years old, and for me piano is easy to learn.)

I hope that these time I will be more constant upgrading my blog, because I'm tired to prend to be someone else or a better person, because I am what I am. This is it.
We all are in a pathway, or journey to be better person and to evolve ourselfs.. so this is not a competition.

So eventually I continue this blog with the same purpose I had last year, evolve my self!