I had to start my graduation thesis a month ago... but it is alwayd difficult to start something...I have to stop procrastinate! Everytime that I think about write my thesis I get anxious and stop thinking about it.. Yes this is the worse thing to do: AVOID PROBLEMS.

BUT I have already a solution to this problem. It is called: "love you thesis and do something every day!" it seems stupid but it helps (I hope). So today no matter what I'll start to write my thesis, even only a page. The second step is Love your thesis... ok, I love the subjects but I don't know how to start, so I will learn more about this subject and write a little draft...

I really hope to keep positive and don't panic...


Today I will do my first step in to my future!

And I have to do a Power Point presentation for monday about Foward and Future contracts applied to Agricultural business with other two guys. And Finance and team work are not my strongest points.
Tomorrow I will meet the guys of the team and discuss and help eachothers. By the way this Professor is very easy and cool and it does not want a huge work... It is only 15 pages of exercices to divide in 3 persons.. so very few work!!

I'm gonna start my work now!
bye!!